Knobs / Handles
Below you can find different assembly options for all our knobs, handles and wall hooks.
- Mark where on the cabinet door the knob is to be mounted, usually about 4-5 cm from each side of the corner.
- Drill a hole from the outside of the door, suitable for a 4 mm screw.
- Place the knob on the outside of the door and fasten the knob with a screwdriver from the inside.
- Mark where to drill the holes to match the "CC" measurement mentioned under specifications.
- Drill the holes from the outside of the door. We recommend the holes to be 4-5 mm in diameter, suitable for a 4 mm screw.
- Fasten the screws from the inside of the door with a screwdriver.
1 - Screw the dowel screw all the way into the hook.
2 - Drill a hole in your wall, use the appropriate plug for your wall type (not included).
3 - Screw the hook into the hole (or hole with plug).