Knobs / Handles
Harald 170 fits
Prettypegs twist on the classic mid-century modern hairpin leg - with some extra style added. Built of high quality steel, our Harald legs are perfect for heavy pieces that require more rigidity. This metal furniture leg in steel is universal and works great for storage furniture, as well as bed legs or as sofa legs.
Height: 170 mm / 6.7 inches TOPP BREDD: 125x125x40 mm / 4.9x4.9x1.57 inches Material: Steel
For our Harald legs, there are two different ways of mounting:
Alt 1. If your furniture has a pre drilled hole with M8 thread - use the M8 bolt to attach the leg. You can also use some of the wooden screws for extra support.
Alt 2. If your furniture does not have a pre drilled hole with M8 thread - use the wooden screws to attach the leg directly to the wooden bottom or wooden frame.
- Always attach your storage unit to a wall to avoid the risk of it falling over.
- As with all furniture legs, remember to put felt pads on to protect your floor.
- Be cautious not to bend the legs or damage the floor when flipping the furniture. We recommend to always be two people when attaching legs to larger furniture.
- We do not recommend Prettypegs for sofa-beds, since the foldable bed legs usually are not adjustable in height.
- If the material in your furniture is porous, it could be necessary to use longer and thicker screws than the ones included to fix the legs properly.
Click on the picture from Instagram and shop the featured products. Tag your Insta-post with #Prettypegs and get published on our site!