Knobs / Handles
Dagmar 120 fits
Dagmar - A tilted version of one of our most popular leg Carl. With tapered lines and a slim silhouette that reminiscence of the Scandinavian mid-century design, our Dagmar furniture leg can be used by itself, or together with Carl. This wooden furniture leg is universal and works great for storage furniture, as well as bed legs or as sofa legs.
Height - 120mm / 47,24 inches Top width - 42mm / 16,53 inches Material: FSC certified ash wood
The M8 (8mm) bolt is a standard fitting that is compatible with a wide range of furniture types.
1 - Attach the bolt into the leg by hand and apply the plastic washer over the bolt.
2 - Fasten the bolt in the furniture's pre-drilled m8 holes.
The correct fittings will be included depending on which furniture model you choose in the next step.
Our Universal Fitting Plate is adaptable to most furniture, as long it has a flat wooden surface (or frame) which can take screws. When your furniture legs have been added to the shopping cart, you will indicate which kind of furniture the legs will be mounted to, so that we can include the correct fitting option.
1 - Mount the Universal Fitting Plate in the corners with the included wooden screws
2 - Screw the legs onto the universal plate by hand.
- Always secure your storage unit against the wall to prevent it from tipping over.
- Remember to put felt pads on to protect your floor.
- Be cautious not to bend the legs or damage the floor when you turn the furniture over to fit the legs.
- If the material in your furniture is porous, it could be necessary to use longer and thicker screws than the ones included to fix the legs properly.
- We do not recommend Prettypegs for sofa-beds, since the foldable bed legs usually differ slightly in height comparing with the sofa.
Click on the picture from Instagram and shop the featured products. Tag your Insta-post with #Prettypegs and get published on our site!