Knobs / Handles
Bertil 100 fits
With its simplistic design yet generous proportions, Bertil is sure to sate all your minimalistic dreams! Usually, we design our legs to complement the design of a certain furniture, but this time we wanted to design a collection where the legs themselves act as focal points and become the statement detail of a room. The Bertil Collection is available in three different heights - 300, 100 and 40 mm and will let you take your standard IKEA sofa table, bed or sofa to the next level in no time! <br>Solid, stable and made from FSC certified ash wood. Bertil 300 is perfect for creating that trendy sofa table or seating bench. Just add a wooden top, or, use a vintage stone slab. The two lower models (40 & 100) are perfect for giving your bed, sofa or storage unit a face lift.
Height: 100mm / 3,94 inches Diameter: 130mm / 5,12 inches Material: FSC certified ash wood
This leg comes with an M8 bolt as well as wooden screw, in order to offer 2 assembling alternatives.
Alt 1. If your furniture has a pre drilled hole with M8-thread (8mm), mount the leg with the M8 bolt.
Alt 2. For other furniture - use the wooden screws to attach the leg in the wooden frame or wooden bottom.
Fittings will be included.
- Always secure your storage unit against the wall to prevent it from tipping over.
- Remember to put felt pads on to protect your floor.
- Be cautious not to bend the legs or damage the floor when you turn the furniture over to fit the legs.
- If the material in your furniture is porous, it could be necessary to use longer and thicker screws than the ones included to fix the legs properly.
- We do not recommend Prettypegs for sofa-beds, since the foldable bed legs usually differ slightly in height comparing with the sofa.
Click on the picture from Instagram and shop the featured products. Tag your Insta-post with #Prettypegs and get published on our site!