Color - Matte gold
Elsie Adjust fits
A gracious and slim design with subtle knurled details on both ends that make all the difference. Our metal furniture leg Elsie will add a modern industrial touch to any furniture piece. This metal furniture leg is primarily made for customizing storage furniture, such as drawers and cabinets.
Height: 160-190mm / 6.3 - 7.5 inches Top diameter: 39mm / 1.55 inches Material: Aluminum
The M8 (8mm) bolt is a standard fitting that is compatible with a wide range of furniture types.
1 - Attach the M8 bolt to the M8 thread of the furniture.
2 - Attach the leg to the M8 bolt.
The correct fittings will be included depending on which furniture model you choose in the next step.
Our connecting plate is adaptable to most furniture, as long it has a flat surface (or frame) which can take screws. When your furniture legs have been added to the shopping cart, you will indicate which kind of furniture you legs will be mounted to, so we can include the correct fitting option.
1 - Mount the connecting plate in the corners with the included wooden screws
2 - Screw the legs to the connecting plate by hand.
- Always secure your storage unit against the wall to prevent it from tipping over.
- Remember to put felt pads on to protect your floor.
- Be cautious not to bend the legs or damage the floor when you turn the furniture over to fit the legs.
- If the material in your furniture is porous, it could be necessary to use longer and thicker screws than the ones included to fix the legs properly.
- We do not recommend Prettypegs for sofa-beds, since the foldable bed legs usually differ slightly in height comparing with the sofa.
Click on the picture from Instagram and shop the featured products. Tag your Insta-post with #Prettypegs and get published on our site!